January 8, 2008

1/8/08

Why does it seem like the cats are trying to tell me something?










Nervous doesn't even begin to describe what I'm feeling. I've gotten myself into such a tizzy that I became vulnerable to a cold. Everyone keeps asking me if I'm excited. Should I be? It's more like I want to hurl when I think about having to run for over 5 hours. Make it 6 if I have a lingering cold and sore throat on Sunday.

In the middle of my pacing this weekend - literally pacing back and forth in our little apartment -- Jay said, "Don't forget the reason why you're doing this. You pledged this race to Dave." Well then. Yoda's wisdom certainly brought me back to reality.

I leave Friday morning at the most pleasant time of 6:30 a.m. If that doesn't impress you, how about needing to be at Newark airport by 5 a.m.? Yuck.

Wish me luck...I'm going to need it.
http://www.active.com/donate/tntnyc/Kristine

No comments: